Does your Executive Team understand cyber-security to make informed decisions about threats and security?
Most organisations don’t realise their true exposure until they get hacked. With the average cyber attack costing SMB's in Australia $276,000, you can't afford to wait!
Join our Virtual Event to learn how hackers exploit weaknesses in your processes and technology and discover how to protect your organisation from an attack.
- Security Post COVID - why it's more important than ever.
- The most common types of security breaches and how to protect against them.
- The importance of people and culture to security.
- How to prioritise your limited security budget - what you definitely need, what's good to have and what can wait.
This session is suitable for non-technical senior management responsible for their organisation's security or IT Managers who need support from their organisation. This presentation is aimed at mid-market businesses but is also suitable for non-technical executives in larger organisations or growing small businesses.
- Adam Feldman, Managing Director
- Dean Elturk, Cyber Security Specialist
- Hosted by David Williams, Sales Director
When: Thursday June 3 at 11am AEST