As we transition to the new normal the ability to work anywhere from any device is essential.
Join us for a FREE 1-hour practical hands on demonstration webinar about the benefits of Teams Phone and how easy it to use.
Daniel Kane, Senior Technology Manager and David Williams, Sales Director will show you some cool tips and tricks and explain how it's going to make you more productive and efficient. What's more is we’re throwing in a free catered (Uber Eats) lunch delivered to your door (limited numbers) so you can lunch and learn with us!
When: Thursday 18th June at 12:30pm.
This killer feature is really easy to use, come and learn not only about the benefits but how simple it will make your life. You'll walk away with knowing how Teams Phone can benefit your business by saving you money, making you more efficient and you’ll also be armed with the best tips on how easy it is to set up.
You’ll learn how easy it is to:
- Make, receive, transfer and add other participants to a call both internal and external.
- Sync contacts from Outlook, set up voicemail, record a greeting, record an out of office greeting, set up speed dial, ringtones, Caller ID and Call Queues
- How to set up favourites for internal use
- How to Show Calls, use speed dial, set groups, see your history
- How to properly set up your Settings and Call answer rules, how to use the forwarding feature and what do if calls are unanswered
- Plus, lots more including plenty of time for Q & A
Hope to see you on the webinar and please reach out with any questions,
The VISITS Team