You are legally responsible for protecting your data from external and internal threats.
We help businesses understand their compliance obligations and technology risks, and help implement affordable and practical solutions, processes and training to protect you and your business from damage.
Notifiable Data Breaches
To the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC) under the Notifiable Data Breaches scheme (Jan - Mar 2019)
With increasing regulatory obligations including the mandatory reporting of data breaches involving personal and other sensitive data, your business cannot afford to ignore data security. We have found that more than 90% of businesses do not understand their data security.
Common shortcomings include:
- Not properly understanding where data is actually being stored.
- Not knowing who has access.
- Believing that technology alone can solve security problems.
- Investing in the wrong areas - spending too much money in technology which generate little security improvement, whilst under investing in others.
- Having poor cybersecurity policies and insufficient staff training.
We take a practical approach to data security, helping you invest appropriately in security technology, training and processes and ensuring that every dollar you spend, and every minute you invest, gives you the maximum security return.
Our Data Security Products and Services
Not sure where you currently stand? Our security team can help you understand your data, where it is stored and how to best protect it with technology, training and process.