Microsoft Teams Phone Explore Session Wednesday March 17th 11am
The way we work and communicate has forever changed. Your phone system hasn’t kept pace.
Microsoft Teams Phone unifies all communication into a single interface for chat, conferencing and telephone calls. A powerful enterprise and business phone system that works seamlessly wherever your staff are working.
Join us in Melbourne to see Teams Phone in action and discover how to modernise telephony in the post-COVID world. Our informative Explore Session will bring together a small group of business leaders and we’ll delve into:
- Key features and capabilities of Microsoft Teams Phone
- How Teams Phone integrates seamlessly into your business and existing systems, including Microsoft Teams
- How Teams Phone empowers your staff to work anywhere from any device
- Meeting room and boardroom solutions
- Microsoft’s road map for Teams Phone
Places are strictly limited as we’re keeping the event small.
This Explore Session will be presented by David Williams and Daniel Kane and is suitable for IT Managers, Senior Management or anyone who has responsibility for selecting technology to enhance business success.
When: Wednesday 17th March, 11am
VISITS Melbourne office - St Kilda Road, Melbourne